How to Embed Typeform
Appcues forms are easy to use for short surveys, but we recommend using another form builder for more comprehensive surveys that you expect to receive a lot of data for. You can request a CSV of Appcues data, but a third-party analytics or form tool will give you more insight into and across your user responses.
We love using Typeform here and highly recommend their platform for customer feedback forms, quizzes, surveys, etc.
To embed a form from Typeform into an Appcues slideout or modal, follow these steps:
1. Get the Embed Code of your Typeform
- In your Typeform account, open the form you are interested in embedding.
- Select Share and then Embed in a web page to grab the code needed to embed your form directly in your Appcues slideout or modal.
- You can also grab your Typeform URL here if you'd like to link to it from your flow
2. Add the embed code to your modal
- In your Appcues account, open the modal or slideout you would like to embed your Typeform in
- In the editor, click Add Text
- Click the HTML <> button in the editor and paste in your embed code
- Click on the <> to close out and save your code in the HTML editor