Troubleshooting the Flow Builder
The Appcues Builder is a Chrome extension for building content right on your site. If you ever run into problems with the Builder extension, below are common troubleshooting steps:
How to update and relaunch the Flow Builder
- Click the Chrome settings icon, select More Tools > Extensions.
- Toggle Developer Mode in the top right.
- Click the Details button on the Appcues Builder option.
- On the Appcues Builder Chrome Extension page, there will be an Update button that will ensure you have the latest version.
- After updating, please return to the page you were working on and refresh.
- If you continue to have problems, please send us a message at firstname.lastname@example.org
Remove back to back redirects
Multiple sequential redirects are not recommended and can cause issues when trying to edit the flow within the flow builder. To check if the flow does have multiple sequential redirects, navigate to the analytics page of the flow. There you will see a preview of each step to indicate where the redirects are: