Mobile Beta FAQ
Appcues Mobile is currently in beta and we are so excited for you to get it added to your apps! If you want to learn more or schedule a demo sign up for our mobile beta here.
Who is an ideal fit for the Appcues Mobile beta?
- Your app(s) is either Native iOS or Native Android
- You are familiar with Appcues' current web product
- One of your mobile app’s developers can install the Appcues iOS or Android SDK soon after you get Mobile Beta access. This usually takes less than an hour, and your mobile developer can review our SDK’s GitHub documentation below:
- The Appcues Mobile Beta is pre-release software and will evolve and become more complete during the beta. While we have tested it significantly, it may have defects and we are not recommending it for production mobile applications. We are recommending it for test applications.
- What does the Appcues Mobile team expect of our beta customers?
- We will be asking for regular feedback and comments as we work to perfect the experience (we hope you’re excited to help shape the product direction!)
- We expect beta customers to be responsive and take part in marketing engagements, whether that’s interviews, testimonials, or case studies
Is the Mobile beta free?
- We expect the beta program to run for two months (or longer depending on feedback). Once it is publicly released, Appcues Mobile will be an additional cost to your current Appcues subscription. Active and responsive early adopters of the Appcues Mobile Beta will receive a discount on this additional cost for the first year.
Why should I join the Mobile beta?
- Ability to create in-app mobile experiences through a nuanced builder experience
- Direct access to the Appcues' Mobile product team, providing the opportunity to help shape our product vision and roadmap
What does Appcues beta include?
- After SDK installation, you can create in-app mobile experiences without any additional help from your developers or push to the app-store
- Choose from standard, half screen, fullscreen, or coversheet patterns in our new mobile builder experience
- Target mobile modals based on user segments, events, screens, or app version
- Preview modal flows on a device before publishing the flow
- Appcues’ Studio is optimized for mobile experiences
- Mobile app registration
- Flow settings and targeting
- Unified mobile flow management, event analytics for mobile activity events
- Native iOS and Android SDKs are supported by up to date GitHub documentation (see links above)
What Mobile beta doesn't have yet (coming soon!)
- Ability to add additional content elements beyond the default modal
- Ability to drag and drop or relocate content elements
- Ability to preview modals in dark/light mode in the builder
- Ability to preview modals in landscape/portrait in the builder
- A dedicated Mobile Flow analytics page beyond basic mobile event analytics where you can see mobile user activity
Interested in joining the Appcues' Mobile Beta? Sign up here
Have more questions? Contact Us