Pro Tip: Establishing Consistent Messaging
If you still have questions or prefer to get help directly from an agent, please submit a request.
We’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
- Installation & Developers
- User Experiences
- Account Management
- Best Practices
Consistency in messaging leads to familiarity and familiarity leads to trust and understanding.
When deploying Appcues across multiple teams within your organization, consider creating an internal messaging guide so that your Appcues flows styling and messaging are familiar and clear for your end-users. Some things to consider for your messaging guide:
- Define your audience
- Identify your Brand's values to communicate
- Audit your content and communication
- Define your Brand's tone of voice
- Align on product, tool, and common reference names
- Outline the goal you are pursuing, e.g., clear User Onboarding