Modify Your Account & Team
Need to manage the members of your Appcues team? We've got you covered! You can add, remove, and set permissions on the Teams tab in your my.appcues dashboard.
In this article we'll cover:
- Permission levels
- How to invite a team member
- How to remove team members
- How to update your login email address
- How to update your password
To get started select Settings in the bottom right corner of the screen and then choose the Teams tab.
Here's a handy list of the permission levels in Appcues:
- Has all permissions
- Can create, edit, and publish flows, NPS, and checklists.
- Can create segments and goals.
- Cannot invite new teammates or set permissions.
- Can create and edit flows, NPS, and checklists.
- Cannot publish flows, NPS, and checklists.
- Cannot create segments and goals.
Invite additional team members to your Appcues account from the "Teams" page in settings. Note: Only `Administrator` level users can add teammates.
After filling out the form, an invite email will be sent to the new teammate.
Transferring a teammate's account
If the person you're inviting already has an Appcues account, you'll be prompted to request a transfer of their account.
After the transfer request has been initiated, the user will appear on your Team page as "Invited".
The user will then receive an email from which they can accept the transfer. Once they accept the transfer, they will be moved out of their current account and into your account. You should see them as "Active" on your Team page at this point.
Administrators will see an ellipses icon (three dots) next to the name of their colleagues. Click ' Remove User' to immediately terminate access to your Appcues account for that team member.
Modify Your Email
To modify the email address you're working on, you'll need to add the new email address using the Invite Teammates steps above. Then use the link included in the autogenerated email to gain access to the company Appcues account with your new email address.
After joining with the new email address, feel free to remove your previous email address.
Forgot your password?
If you've forgotten your password, you can send yourself a new one here.
Alternatively, you can click the "forgot password" button at the bottom of the login page.
Have access but want to change your password?
To update your password:
- Log in to Appcues using your current password (or the one auto-emailed to you)
- Navigate over to the Account section in Settings
- Click Reset your password in the Profile section under job section
- Click the purple reset button to have a reset email sent to you
Still have questions or suggestions about managing your Appcues account? We'd love to hear from you at email@example.com