Welcome and Getting Started
If you still have questions or prefer to get help directly from an agent, please submit a request.
We’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
- Installation & Developers
- User Experiences
- Account Management
- Best Practices
Welcome to Appcues! Our mission is to help teams like yours build products that people love. We do that by giving non-technical folks the tools to create personalized experiences that remove the friction associated with learning, realizing value, and becoming an expert in a product.
To accomplish this we use the Product-Led Growth Flywheel as a framework for growing your business through investing in a product-led user experience.
How Appcues works
Appcues works by adding a small amount of code to your website that allows our application to identify your users, judge what content they should see (based on settings you create), and show that content within your application.
This document focuses on Appcues for web applications, to learn more about Appcues for mobile check out the Mobile Overview doc!
Just getting started with Appcues?
Register for one of our upcoming webinars here or attend one of our Basic Training webinars to learn the ins and outs of our product! We will cover flow patterns, use cases, themes, targeting & publishing, flow diagnostics, and reporting & goals.
You can view more webinars on our Appcues Webinar page. If you have any questions in regard to these webinars or would like to see a specific topic covered please contact email@example.com.
The following information will help ensure you have Appcues implemented properly.
- Create an account/Join an account
Add the builder Chrome Extension
- Appcues Builder (in Google Chrome store)
- The builder is how you will create and edit content. You’ll build directly on your website, no coding is needed. And don’t worry, we don’t change any existing code or show anything to your users until you’re installed and you publish your work.
Install Appcues on your site
- Installation Overview
- Installing Appcues allows you to show content (ie, modals and tooltips, etc.) live to your users. It’s also how you send targeting information (User Properties and Events) to Appcues so you can reach the right people at the right time.
- Create Themes
Strategize and start building!
- Get started with Product-Led Growth Strategies
Next steps: Start your free trial (if you haven't yet).