Welcome and Getting Started
Submit Article Requests
Do you have a suggestion for an article you would like to see created?
Feel free to submit this form and add your suggestions to our document board.
- Installation & Developers
- Web Experiences
- Mobile Experiences
- Account Management
- Best Practices
- System Status
Welcome to Appcues! Our mission is to help teams like yours build products that people love. We do that by giving non-technical folks the tools to create personalized experiences that remove the friction associated with learning, realizing value, and becoming an expert in a product.
To accomplish this we use the Product-Led Growth Flywheel as a framework for growing your business through investing in a product-led user experience.
How Appcues works
Appcues works by adding a small amount of code to your website that allows our application to identify your users, judge what content they should see (based on settings you create), and show that content within your application.
This document focuses on Appcues for web applications, to learn more about Appcues for mobile check out the Mobile Overview doc!
New to Appcues?
Check out Appcues University to get Appcues Basics Certified, register for upcoming webinars, and more! We cover account setup and management, experience types, flow building, creating segments for user targeting, analytics, and integrations.
Have a specific topic you'd like covered? Let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The following information will help ensure you have Appcues implemented properly.
- Create an account/Join an account
Add the builder Chrome Extension
- Appcues Builder (in Google Chrome store)
- The builder is how you will create and edit content. You’ll build directly on your website, no coding is needed. And don’t worry, we don’t change any existing code or show anything to your users until you’re installed and you publish your work.
Install Appcues on your site
- Installation Overview
- Installing Appcues allows you to show content (ie, modals and tooltips, etc.) live to your users. It’s also how you send targeting information (User Properties and Events) to Appcues so you can reach the right people at the right time.
- Create Themes
Strategize and start building!
- Get started with Product-Led Growth Strategies
Next steps: Start your free trial (if you haven't yet).