Appcues Integrations List
Submit Article Requests
Do you have a suggestion for an article you would like to see created?
Feel free to submit this form and add your suggestions to our document board.
- Installation & Developers
- User Experiences
- Account Management
- Best Practices
Table of Contents
This document covers details of web integrations for details on mobile integrations see the Mobile Integrations doc, If you are looking for a system overview for Appcues integrations please check here.
- Google Analytics
- Amplitude (Two-Way Integration)
- Mixpanel (Two-Way Integration)
- Heap (Two-Way Integration)
CRM/Customer Data Products
- Salesforce (Two-Way Integration)
- HubSpot (Two-Way Integration)
- Zendesk Support (Two-Way Integration)
- Zendesk Sell (Two-Way Integration)
- Marketo (Two-Way Integration)
- Segment (Two-Way Integration)
- Google Tag Manager
- Zapier (Two-Way Integration)
How do I activate an integration?
All integrations can be activated from your account integrations page. In most cases, the integration requires only one click in order to be activated.
Amplitude, Customer.io, FullStory, Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Heap, Intercom, Kissmetrics, Klavio, Localytics, Mixpanel, Vero, Woopra
Note that if a client-side integration is a two-way integration data from the destination to Appcues may be server-side.
HubSpot, Marketo, Slack, Salesforce, Zendesk Sell, Zendesk Support, Zapier
Other integrations are server-side integrations and work by directly communicating behind the scenes, or server-side—and may require some information, like an account ID or Legacy API key (called the API Key for legacy plan customers), in addition to a short authentication process.